Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

 Prompt: For me the hardest part of building an argument is finding credible evidence. I find it challenging to remember things that are relevant to what I'm talking about. I also struggle with remembering where I heard about something. Sometimes I will remember something I read or saw on the news but forget where I read it and what news station I saw it from.

Summary: Today in class we went over our argumentative paragraphs.

Reflection: Going over what I did wrong will help me understand where I need to improve in my writing. It will also help me become a better writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?