How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?
Prompt: Living in Atlanta has influenced the way I see my community in many ways. It has helped me see how diverse and connected we are and how that makes living in Atlanta meaningful. I want people to understand that Atlanta is a beautiful place and because we are so diverse, Atlanta has so much to offer. Atlanta has so many different types of shops, restaurants, and activities that anyone would enjoy. I would encourage people to learn about the history of Atlanta and why it is so important and meaningful to those who live here.
Summary: Today in class we listened to Mayor Bottoms "Go home" speech and analyzed it.
Reflection: We listened to Mayor Bottoms "Go home" speech and analyzed it which helped me better understand rhetorical situation. This is going to help me be able to identify rhetorical situations and devices better and will help improve my writing.
Comments
Post a Comment