Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 Prompt: One thing that makes me different from other people is my empathy. I am a very empathetic person, and I always make sure I'm looking out for others. I tend to feel bad for people if they are going through something on a deeper level and try to connect with them to make sure they know that I'm here for them. I make sure to think before I speak to take account of if my words will hurt others, even if I don't mean it in a bad way. I think empathy is a harder trait to find in people nowadays, so I try and make sure that I remain an empathetic person because it's important to me. My friends have told me that one of their favorite things about me is how empathetic I am, and that means a lot to me.

Summary: Today in class we analyzed video clips for rhetorical situations and we took a quiz.

Reflection: Analyzing the video clips will help me better understand rhetorical situations. It will also help me with being able to identify these situations in a text.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.