Think of a time when you or someone you know used informal language in a situation where formal language may have been more appropriate. What happened? Looking back, what could have been said differently, and what did the situation teach you about choosing your words carefully?
Prompt: A time when I used informal writing when I should have used formal writing is when I have been writing my blog posts. I have been using conjunctions, and I sometimes do not use sophisticated vocabulary. Looking back I should have not conjugated my words and use better vocabulary. From now on I am going to do a better job at choosing my words and paying more attention to what I am saying and how I am saying it.
Summary: Today in class we read our classmates paragraphs and gave them constructive criticism on what they should improve.
Reflection: Reading others literary work and giving constructive criticism is beneficial because it can help improve one's writing. It can also help improve your writing if you notice something you tend to do while writing and help you correct that mistake.
Comments
Post a Comment