Think about your practice with the “So What?” method today. What is one thing you understand about commentary now that you did not fully understand before? How will you apply it when writing your next AP Lang argument?

 Prompt: One thing that I understand about commentary now that I didn't before was how to answer the So What? question. Now that I know how to do I will be able to apply it to all of my future writings. Knowing how to answer the So What? question is crucial for writing, as it helps clearly explain your evidence. It also gives insight into why your evidence supports your claim. Now that I know how to fully answer the So What? question, my writings will be much more concise.

Summary: Today in class we wrote commentary for different prompts.

Reflection: This will help me improve my commentary. it will also help me be able to write my essay better and faster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?