Some students look at a rubric only after receiving their grade, while others use it as a guide while completing the assignment. Which approach do you usually take? After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric today, explain how you could use the rubric as a roadmap to improve your argument writing.
Prompt: I always look over the rubric before an assignment so I know what I need to do to complete the assignment properly. After looking at the AP Lang argumentative essay I can use it as a roadmap to know exactly what I need to do to get all requirements to get the maximum amount of points. If there is a certain part of the essay where I am struggling, I can use the rubric and it will clear up any confusion or questions. Knowing the rubric will make sure that I get all the points I can and guarantee I pass the AP test.
Summary: Today we worked on going over the rubric and making claims.
Reflection: This will help me have a clear guideline of how to get a good score on the argumentative essay. It will also help me be able to make claims for an essay easier.
Comments
Post a Comment