After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.
Prompt: One thing I did well on my argumentative essay was I provided relevant evidence throughout my essay and I consistently explain how it supports my argument. One thing I need to improve on is making my claims more precise and adding greater complexity to my reasoning. The next time I write an argumentative essay for AP Lang I will make sure to add a counter claim to work towards earning the sophistication point. I will also work toward having more specific evidence improve the weaknesses of my argument. This will help me do even better on my essay and will help me work towards getting a 4 or 5 on the AP test.
Summary: Today in class we reviewed our essay feedback and worked on our poem project.
Reflection: Reviewing my essay feedback will tell me what I need to improve on in the future. Writing a poem will help increase my writing skills and help me be able to write multiple types of literature.
Comments
Post a Comment