With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt: So far my experience in AP Lang has been very good. I have enjoyed the class and I have made new friends. I have already learned a lot and I can tell that I am becoming a stronger writer. One thing that has been challenging for me is fully understanding how to do certain things like write a strong claim. One thing I need to improve on moving forward is participating more in class so I can be more engaged.

Summary: Absent

Reflection: Absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.