Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt: The learning method I enjoy the most is hands-on activities. I enjoy hands-on activities the most because they help me understand what we are learning better. I learn and understand things better by physically doing it rather than just taking notes on it. I also enjoy doing hands-on activities because it makes me feel productive. Another reason I like hands-on activities is because most of the time they are fun and involve talking to other classmates which can help me get a better understanding of what we're learning.

Summary: Today in class we worked on writing claims.

Reflection: Today we worked on writing claims which will help me be able to write a good argumentative essay. Being able to write and identify a claim in a piece of writing will help me become a better writer and do well on the AP test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.