What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt: The most creative thing I have ever made was for my 8th grade science fair. My friend and I chose to do our project on which brand of popcorn has the least amount of un-popped kernels. We spent multiple weeks working on both the experiment and the aesthetics of the project and it turned out great. Our board for the project was very on theme with our experiment and we put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm not the most artistic person, so I was very proud of how it turned out and I had so much fun doing the project.
Summary: Today in class we went over rhetorical devices.
Reflection: We went over identifying rhetorical devices in speech. This will help with my writing because I am now more familiar with rhetorical devices.
Comments
Post a Comment