Three Goals I Want to Achieve this Year

Three goals I want to achieve this year are earning all A's in my classes, Improving my writing skills, and becoming more organized with my school work. I want to earn all A's because it will help me maintain my GPA so that I can get into UGA. I want to improve my writing skills because I plan to go into sports media and to do that I need to major in Journalism, so improving my writing will help me with that. I want to become more organized with my school work so I have a strong structure of when I'm going to complete my work. This way I wont be rushing to finish something because I will have a structure in place to keep me organized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?