Describe something you will never fully understand

 Prompt: Something I will never fully be able to explain is how WiFi works. I don't understand how things connect to the WiFi and then start working. People have tried to explain it to me before but it just makes it more confusing. I don't understand how satellites in space are able to send signals down and it makes the WiFi work. I also don't understand how WiFi was created. Maybe one day i'll understand it better, but I don't think I will ever fully understand it.

Summary: Today in class we worked on creating an Argumentative paragraph.

Reflection: We learned the steps to making an Argumentative paragraph which will help me be able to write a good Argumentative essay. It will also help me learn how to plan my essay for the AP test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.